Printerm has implemented hundreds of Secure Check Printing Corporate Solutions for SAP customers. References can be provided upon request.
We provide the following:
1. Secure Check Printer with a Removable Security Card that has MICR font, Secure Payee Font, Digitized Logos, and Digitized Signatures.
2. SAP Procedure manual to print checks. Please click here to view the table of contents.
3. The MICR font is specifically designed to match the Magnetic Toner for that specific engine. Refer to our article "Why choose Printerm"
4. Digitizing service for logos and signatures. These items are made into fonts with a font ID and HP PCL escape codes. This information is then made available to an SAP programmer using
5. Font drivers (Adobe Acrobat 3.0 format) that attach to the WIN 95/98/2000/XP Printer driver so that these fonts are easily accessible. Most SAP applications are in a UNIX environment and this is not applicable.
6. Check Verification Service. Sample checks are processed through our Verifier Plus showing whether the checks will pass at the bank in United States or Canada. Items tested for are: character alignment, dimension, spacing, wave form, and signal strength. A complete report is provided.
We guarantee a pass at your bank when you use our Check Printers, MICR toner, MICR font, and Check Security Paper.
7. MICR Toner Cartridge guaranteed to give optimum results and a pass at the bank.
8. Check Security Paper to properly absorb the MICR toner and designed to reduce fraud.
9. Custom written test SAP MICR program is included.
10. How to convert the escape codes into hexadecimal SAP script (Click here for the table)
11. Printerm provides consultants with 12 years experience in implementing SAPScript programming for MICR Check printing applications (at an additional fee).